Monday, November 2, 2009

Still Underground.

School still has me tied in knots of frustration and useless readings....But I've not forgotten my subterranean roots! My Baltimore research keeps getting better and better thanks to the help of my regular partner in crime and best friend Norah. I can guarantee that some juicy interviews and never before seen pictures are on their way. In fact, I have a talk in the works at a local joint on St. Paul St. I'll post all the details as soon as they're final. You won't want to miss my overview of The Block. It's a comprehensive, multimedia extravaganza filled with stories and rare media on display.

As Baltimore's only Blockologist I am available to speak at weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs as well as other special events. Contact me via email for more information:  sininmobtown@gmail.com

The best is yet to come so stay underground!

No comments:

Post a Comment